TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAYREPCERTIFICATE.COM
1. About these Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of business are between Digital Sea Ltd, a registered company in the UK trading as HolidayRepCertificate.com (“Holiday Rep Certificate”), and an applicant (“applicant”). They shall be deemed to have been accepted when the Applicant uses the Holiday Rep Certificate website and services.
“Agreement” means this agreement including the form that the Applicant completes online or otherwise setting out the Applicant’s requirements, including details of fees payable to Holiday Rep Certificate by the Applicant.
“Applicant” shall mean the individual that enrolls on the course.
“Course” means the E-Learn course, consisting of 18 different modules provided by Holiday Rep Certificate under this Agreement.
“Site” means the website(s) operated by Holiday Rep Certificate for the purpose of running the E-Learn course
No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of a Director of Holiday Rep Certificate.
Under this Agreement the Applicant will be provided with a login and password for access into the e-learn course, to complete all 18 modules and at the end be issued with a hardcopy pass certificate for use with applying to tour operators worldwide, applicants will be able to directly apply to our partner tour operators and holiday companies.
3. Payment of Fee
The Applicant must pay the course fees in advance by credit/debit card or by direct bank transfer. Fees are set out within the enrolment section of the website.
4. Applicant’s Obligations
The Applicant agrees that for so long as it is party to this Agreement:
1. it shall not use the Services for any unlawful activity.
2. it shall ensure that all information that it provides to Holiday Rep Certificate is accurate, does not contain any misleading items or misrepresentations, does not infringe any other person’s rights and does not breach any applicable law;
3. it shall upload to the Site or Services any material nor use the Site or Services for the distribution of any material, which Holiday Rep Certificate in its sole discretion considers offensive, immoral, abusive, indecent or otherwise undesirable, and shall not use the Site or Services or any information from them for spamming or any other purpose not approved by us;
4. it shall not attempt to access data or any parts of Holiday Rep Certificate’s system which it is not authorized to access;
5. it shall provide such information as Holiday Rep Certificate may reasonably request to confirm that all information supplied is correct and/or that it is not in breach of the Agreement;
6. it shall defend and indemnify Holiday Rep Certificate against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising as a result of its breach of this Agreement.
5. Holiday Rep Certificate’s Rights
1. Holiday Rep Certificate may suspend or block the Applicant’s access to the Services at any time if the Applicant breaches any of the terms of this Agreement.
2. Holiday Rep Certificate will be developing its web-site and service further, so reserve the right:
a. to make changes to the Site and Services; and
b. to render the Services unavailable for periods where this is necessary for development or maintenance.
The parties agree that they will only use the others’ confidential information for the performance of this Agreement, and will not disclose it to other parties other than as necessary for the performance of this Agreement or as required by law.
1. Holiday Rep Certificate is acting not as an employment agency or employment business, but as a conduit for information relating to vacancies between employers and potential employees. Holiday Rep Certificate is not in the business of finding employment for workers or workers for employers. Accordingly, the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and corresponding regulation does not apply.
2. Holiday Rep Certificate gives no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, in respect of any Application made to a tour operator and accept no liability for any failure of an Applicant to find employment as a holiday/resort representative.
3. Holiday Rep Certificate will endeavour to keep the Services working as often as possible, but will not be responsible for any time for which it is unavailable, whether due to telecommunications or internet failures or otherwise. All users are responsible for taking appropriate measures against the risks associated with using the internet, including viruses and other harmful mechanisms, and Holiday Rep Certificate will not be liable to the Applicant for any loss, damage or liability caused by any such item.
4. Holiday Rep Certificate’s entire liability to the Applicant, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited to the fees paid by the Applicant to Holiday Rep Certificate in the twelve months preceding the date on which such liability arose.
5. In no event will Holiday Rep Certificate be liable to the Applicant for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, including lost profits, sales, business, data, goodwill, savings or otherwise, however caused (including by negligence).
6. Nothing in this Agreement limits Holiday Rep Certificate’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. If any of the preceding sub-Clauses is found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining sub-clauses remain in full force and effect.
1. All copyright, trademarks, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site, Services and underlying functions are the property of Holiday Rep Certificate or its licensors, and the Applicant must not copy, alter or otherwise infringe any such rights.
2. Notices must be sent in writing or by e-mail to the relevant party’s details set out in the registration form or otherwise properly notified to the other party. Notices are deemed received two working days after posting, and twenty four hours after dispatch by e-mail.
3. This Agreement is the entire agreement between Holiday Rep Certificate and the Applicant, and supersedes all previous agreements and statements relating to its subject-matter.
4. This Agreement is governed by English law, and the Applicant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this site. Do NOT enrol if you are below the age of 13.
By registering to use this site you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.
Holiday Rep Certificate is a tour operator approved holiday rep course for people who want to work as overseas holiday representatives.